Note: Feeders are intended to be used by one pet for proper daily meal portioning. Each pet should wear a tag for access control. If purchasing less feeders than pets in the home be sure to add extra tags to your cart.
- Keeps your pets healthier by controlling portions and keeping their weight under control.
- Saves money by not overfeeding and avoiding expensive vet bills related to overweight pets.
- Patented RFID system controls access to the food within multi-pet households.
- Set it and forget it! No more worrying about mealtimes.
- Automatically measures and serves meals in amounts and times that you set.
- Feeds as little as 1/2 cup all the way up to 6 cups per day.
- Divides the daily amount into 2, 3, 4, or 6 meals.
- Bin holds 30 cups of dry kibble and has pet-proof self locking lid.
- Removable parts for easy cleaning.
- Ceramic coated steel bowl for both durability and hygiene.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
PortionPro Rx Pet Feeder
I am able to portion control my cat that binges. I’ve seen a lot less vomit, only once or twice this month vs daily before. He forged even with his slow feeder bowl. He’s very skittish. When the door opens around him he freaks a little bit. But it hasn’t stopped him from eating from it. He does approach it with extreme caution. He’s put on weight since I’ve gotten it so it’s obviously not negatively impacting his eating.
The cat with allergies still tries it but she’s denied.
Well what started as one due to a cat needing special feed has led to three separate feeders. We love the ease of use. Works great with cat and dog food. Only complaint is having to replace the tag, wish it just had a battery.
I have a multi cat home (4 cats total) and have one obese cat. We've tried everything to help him lose weight with no success. Its difficult to keep one cat on a diet while the others can eat normally especially when my husband and are home at different times and we have two teenage boys that feed the cats just to get them to quiet down, the cats were being seriously overfed. With the Portion Pro pet food dish our now one obese cat cat eat a specific amount of food portioned out over select times of the day and we know with confidence he is only eating that amount of food. We've only had the dish for about two weeks but so far its been going great! I had my doubts of course but my cat loves it, its almost a game for him, when he hears that food being dispensed he gets really excited and runs to his bowl. He seems satisfied and doesn't go near the other cats bowls anymore to try and steal their leftovers. The only complaint I'd have is the size of the RFID tag, my cat is big boned and wears a small dog collar so its not too bad on him but on a normal sized cat it would be way too big. I'm excited to see if he can manage to get some weight off with his new dish. So far all I have is rave reviews for the Portion Pro dish!!
It took a week or so for our cat to get used to it, but since then it's all been good. The only thing that could be improved is for the door motor to be quieter.