Note: Feeders are intended to be used by one pet for proper daily meal portioning. Each pet should wear a tag for access control. If purchasing less feeders than pets in the home be sure to add extra tags to your cart.
- Keeps your pets healthier by controlling portions and keeping their weight under control.
- Saves money by not overfeeding and avoiding expensive vet bills related to overweight pets.
- Patented RFID system controls access to the food within multi-pet households.
- Set it and forget it! No more worrying about mealtimes.
- Automatically measures and serves meals in amounts and times that you set.
- Feeds as little as 1/2 cup all the way up to 6 cups per day.
- Divides the daily amount into 2, 3, 4, or 6 meals per day.
- Minimum meal size is 1/2 cup and the minimum frequency is 2 meals per day.
- Bin holds 30 cups of dry kibble and has pet-proof self locking lid. (Not for wet food)
- Ceramic coated steel bowl for both durability and hygiene.
- Removable parts for easy cleaning.
- PortionPro feeder needs at least one working tag to operate.
- Estimated Tag Battery Life: ~1 year (actual results could be more or less depending on the activity of the pet, could be 7 or 8 months)
- The tag battery is not replaceable as the tag is sealed during production for water resistance. So, need to replace a tag once battery is dead.
- Be aware that the battery drains equally whether worn or not. So, tag backup is not a good idea.
- Able to set the feeder in silent mode to make the beeping stop (Please see troubleshooting page for steps).
60-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
Return Policy: Customers are responsible for all the shipping costs when the issue is not something covered under warranty.
The customer service is outstanding
It works! The tags are very heavy & noisy. 😺
I love the Portion-Pro. It has helped with the dogs not getting into the cat food. Also helped my cat not become over weight.
Excellent product that take cares of my cat diet program. Highly recommended. Only aspect to consider is the battery life it really expensive to be buying every 6 months one device