Due to COVID-19, we have experienced both staffing and supply disruptions, Orders may take longer up to 4-6 weeks than normal to be delivered. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
- Keeps your pets healthier by controlling portions and keeping their weight under control.
- Saves money by not overfeeding and avoiding expensive vet bills related to overweight pets.
- Patented RFID system controls access to the food within multi-pet households.
- Set it and forget it! No more worrying about mealtimes.
- Automatically measures and serves meals in amounts and times that you set.
- Feeds as little as 1/2 cup all the way up to 6 cups per day.
- Divides the daily amount into 2, 3, 4, or 6 meals per day.
- Minimum meal size is 1/2 cup and the minimum frequency is 2 meals per day.
- Bin holds 30 cups of dry kibble and has pet-proof self locking lid.
- Removable parts for easy cleaning.
- Ceramic coated steel bowl for both durability and hygiene.
- PortionPro feeder needs at least one tag to operate.
- Estimated Tag Battery Life: ~1 year (actual results could be more or less depending on the activity of the pet, could be 7 or 8 months)
- The tag battery is not replaceable as the tag is sealed during production for water resistance. So, need to buy a replacement once tag battery is dead.
- Be aware that the battery drains equally whether worn or not. So, tag backup is not a good idea.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
Return Policy: Customers are responsible for all the shipping costs when the issue is not something covered under warranty.
There should be an attachment to the collar as opposed to those that hang/dangle. My cats tags clunk against the porcelain dish every time they eat. Other than that, I love it!
We have two PortionPro RX feeders. The original RFID tags lasted approximately 5 months. I’ll recommend ordering extra tags after 4 months or as soon as the feeder signals the tag is low. Ours run out during the pandemic closure, but we were able to operate the feeder manually and still control their access to the food individually and as scheduled. I checked for new tags weekly for over a month with no luck. Suddenly production resumed and immediately ordered a new set which was delivered within a few days. Now back to normal and still loving it.
keep my male cat out of the special diet food for my female cat, she is under weight and he is overweight, he use to eat all the food. Now it is helping her eat better.
Communications slow but expected with covid situation...received new tag (covered by warranty) within a few weeks....love the feeder :)
The pet feeder works great, but the tags battery life isn't even close to a year. We have 3 feeders and all three batteries failed within 5 months. Customer service did replace them and those have also failed in about the same time frame. The cost of the replacement tags has also increased by 25%!!! The continual need to replace batteries just might outweigh the value of the feeder.