Orders will commence shipping the 1st week of December on a first come first served basis (Starting appx. Dec. 6th, 2021). Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
All feeders include one tag.
We recommend each pet in the home wear a tag. Reach out via email for more information.
- We suggest rather than the D-ring, you use the zip-tie option to affix the tag to the collar. (This keeps the tag up and out of water bowls, and it is a more secure method of mounting the tag)
- Patented RFID system communicates with the PortionPro feeder to control food access for dogs and cats.
- Recognized by the feeder at a distance of approximately 2 feet.
- Tag weighs approximately 10 grams (about 2 nickels), slightly larger around than a quarter.
- Includes CR2032 lithium 3V battery.
- The new tag design incorporates an easily replaceable battery!
- It also has substantially improved water-resistance; via a new silicone O-ring seal and enclosure sealing.
- The new tag incorporates an additional or second collar attachment mechanism/system that provides for the tag to be closely attached/snugged tightly up against the collar and it works with and fits ALL collars (regardless of collar size). This “zip-tie” design is ideal for cats who tend to dip their D-Ring attached tags into their water bowls. The D-ring attachment capability also remains for those folks who want to use that.
- Each tag sends out a unique signal that can communicate with any feeder. So whether you have 1 or 100 feeders in your home, each pet only needs one tag.
Excellent feeding system for households who have different animals with different diets
Awesome product for my two very different cats. Works wonders for keeping them from eating the others food. Purchased additional Collar Tags, as they don’t last forever. But that’s a small price to pay for happy and healthy pets.
I bought replacement Id tags. I’ve had the feeder for close to two years so it was time.
This product has saved my life! The cat would wake me at all hours now I sleep “like a cat”
I've been using this for a little over a year now and I love it